To submit an abstract to the 14th ESLO congress please not following :
- The abstract must be submitted in English
- The title of abstract must not exceed the 200 characters, including spaces.
- It must be include AIM, MATERIALS AND METHODS, RESULTS, CONCLUSIONS.
- It must not exceed 300 words , and it must not include figures or tables.
Each participant can present several abstracts, but only one per presenter will have the opportunity to be selected as oral presentation.
- An abstract submitted for an oral presentation might be selected by the Scientific Committee for poster presentation.
- Abstract will be published in the program
- Maximum number of authors : 5
- The deadline for submission : MARCH 31TH, 2020
- Notification of abstract Acceptance : APRIL 30TH, 2020
- The presenting authors must register and pay the registration fee by May 15TH,2020
Please, to proceed with the Abstract Submission, scroll down the pages, click the red virtual button "Upload Your Abstract" and follow the indications.
DISCLOSURE OF INTEREST
The purpose is to let people know your potential conflict of interest but not to prevent you from presenting
CANCELLATION OF ABSTRACT
Authors wishing to cancel their abstract after the deadline will have to send a request, mentioning the reference number and the title of the abstract, by e-mail to the Scientific Secretariat at email@example.com
PRESENTERS INSTRUCTION (more details will be sent by email)
1/ ORAL PRESENTATION
- Oral presentations will be held in the Hilton hotel from 9 : 00 am to 6 : 00 pm.
- The allotted time for each presentation is 15 to 20 minutes including questions/answers ;
- All presenters are kindly requested to upload the presentation fil (audio-video) to the system in the congress room from 08 :00 till 04 :45 with technician.
- Either PC - or Apple - compatible presentation software can be used for the presentation.
- Audio-visual files/materials must be pre-tested again with the technician, in the congress room, 45 minutes before your presentation.
2/ POSTER PRESENTATION
- Posters will be displayed the entire week.
- All presenters are kindly requested to set-up the poster before 9:00 am on June 25th.
- The organizing committee will provide a tack board with 90cm (width) x 190cm (height) free of charge, for each poster.
- Poster presenters should stand by their poster during exhibition break.
Would you like to stand out and distinguish your lingual orthodontic practice ?
Submit your cases to become an Active / Titular member of Eslo.
Find details for membership and case submission clicking the links below:
CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD YOUR ABSTRACT
CLICK HERE TO KNOW HOW TO BECOME TITULAR MEMBER